Our Communities For Work + Employer Liaison Officers are available to support local businesses with several FREE services that include:
- Free recruitment – support such as CV sifting, pre assessment screening and arranging interviews for job seekers
- Free advice and application Support – for businesses interested in employment schemes.
- Free advertising – on social media and via our internal and external networks.
- Free pre-employment checks – carry out employee DBS checks and literacy/numeracy assessments if you recruit through our team.
- Free training – provide essential sector specific training or licences that can be tailored to meet the needs of your business, such as Pre-employment Training or Employment Routes
Sector Specific Training
- PTS (Personal Track Safety)
- CSCS (Construction)
- Hospitality and Catering
- Care (Domiciliary/Residential)
- SIA (Security/Stewarding)
- Call Centre/Admin
- Transport (Bus Driving)
- Civils and Plant (e.g. Dumper Truck)
- Free links to our In-Work support service, one to one coaching to help your employees who are at risk of redundancy or to increase potential working capacity.
- Support to set up volunteering and work placements
- Our Communities For Work Workclubs can also support with Applications and CV’s
Job Centre Plus
Jobcentre Plus has a range of recruitment services that can help you as an employer;
You can also advertise a job with the ‘Find a job’ service (previously Universal Jobmatch).