For up to date Covid 19 emergency timetables and information;
Due to the continually changing nature of the current situation in response to Covid 19, there are significant changes to bus and rail services.
In line with Welsh Government’s travel advice, only use public transport where absolutely necessary. As of 27July 2020 it is mandatory to wear a 3 layer face covering when using all public transport within Wales, including taxis. If you need to travel by public transport, stay 2 metres apart, wash your hands or use hand sanitiser
Try to reduce your travel, think carefully about the times, routes and ways you travel as this means we will all have more space to stay safe. This will ensure the transport network can keep running and allows people who need to make essential journeys to travel.
The Welsh Government's PublicTransport Information Service provides times and route information about all bus, coach, rail, ferry and air services in Wales.
- Call: 0800 464 0000 (Calls can be made in English or Welsh between 7.00am and 8.00pm every day).
Traveline Cymru provides times and route information about all bus, coach, rail, ferry and air services in Wales.
- Text: 84268 (You will need to enter the unique 7 letter bus stop code (which can be found at the bus stop or on the Traveline Cymru website) to 84268. You will then receive a reply via text showing the times, the service number and destination of up to the next four buses due at that particular stop).
- Online at www.traveline.cymru
Transport for walesalso operate in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
- Call: 0333 3211 202 (Calls can be made 8am to 8pm Mondays to Saturdays and 11am to 8pm on Sundays)
- Online at Transport for wales
National Rail Enquiries will allow you to search and book for National rail journeys.
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.