Skip to main content

Apply for Building Regulations Approval

There are 3 different application types requiring different levels of information;
The traditional way of notifying us of the work proposed.
A notice to the Council of your intention to carry out building work
When you have carried out work without Building Control Regulations approval.

Apply via e-mail:

Fill in and submit the Building Control Regulations Application

View the Building Control Application Guidance Notes
One you select 'Submit', the application will be e-mailed to the appropriate department.

Tel : 01443 281156