This is an exciting time for local authorities as we seek to deliver both ever-improving services for residents and value for money. A career in local government offers some of the most intellectually stimulating challenges as we provide services that affect thousands of lives in many different ways. Rhondda Cynon Taff Council aims to recruit talented, forward thinking Graduate Officers to its' Graduate Programmes. Each of the Graduate job roles offer a unique opportunity to learn new skills, develop professionally and start a career in community-based public service.
Graduate Officers will:
- Earn £29,439 per year on a 37-hour contract
- Complete a range of fully funded professional qualifications, including a Level 4 Project Management qualification
- Work following a hybrid approach
- Receive 26 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Undergo mentoring with a senior member of staff
- Be entitled to participate in a wide range of staff benefit schemes including the Local Government Pension Scheme, the Cycle2Work Scheme and the Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Access to Leisure for Life Corporate Membership
- Receive a ‘Vectis’ staff benefits card
Many Graduate Officers from previous years have gone into management positions after the programme including two who are currently working in Head of Service roles within the Authority.
If you have drive and passion to help us meet a huge range of responsibilities, a Graduate position with Rhondda Cynon Taff Council could be perfect for you!
One Word to Describe Your Experience on
Rhondda Cynon Taff Council's Graduate Programme