The Be Active Wales Fund offers grants from £300 to £50,000 for projects in Wales that intend to do at least one of the following:
- reduce inequality
- create long-term sustainability
- introduce new or different ways of operating
For example, funding could be used to:
- upskill volunteers where clubs you have gaps in skills or experience
- buy equipment that allows more people to take part in sport
- develop new or different ways to deliver physical activity
- uses technology to engage more people
- reach people currently under-represented in sport and physical activity.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you’re a not-for-profit club or community organisation in Wales with a project or activity that:
- has not yet started
- will take place in wales and be mainly for people who live in wales
- not only for the benefit of pupils of a school where the project takes place
How is funding awarded?
The minimum award is £300 and the maximum award is £50,000*.
The funding is awarded on a sliding scale:
- 100% grant up to £10,000
- 90% grant for awards between £10,001 and £25,000
- 80% grant for awards between £25,001 and £50,000
* You will need to make a contribution of 10% for grants over £10k or 20% over £25k.
Get support with your application
Email us for support - email@example.com
Apply or read further details