Due to the Coronavirus outbreak there are some temporary changes to Trade Waste Services - View service updates
* Disposing of PPE and trade waste that may contain Coronovirus
Please dispose of trade waste that may contain the virus in the following way:
- Please be reminded that tissues, kitchen roll or toilet paper used to blow nose etc should be disposed of in your BROWN BAG or bagged inside a trade waste bin only.
- Put used PPE and disposable cleaning cloths in to a brown bag(s) or bagged inside a trade waste bin.
- Then put the bag into a second brown bag, tie it securely and keep separate from other waste. Wait 72 hours before putting it in to your trade waste bin/out for collection.
- DO NOT place these items in your blue bags as they cannot be recycled.
Buy trade recycling and waste bags online
- blue trade recycling bags in bulk (quantities of 25 bags) - £0.35 each plus £7.85 delivery charge (non-refundable)
- brown trade waste bags in bulk (quantities of 25 bags) - £2.05 each plus £7.85 delivery charge (non-refundable)
- trade food recycling bags (25 bags) - £8.75 plus £7.85 delivery charge (non-refundable)
Request bags to be delivered to your business