ACCESS TO THE CENTRE AND ITS FACILITIES
- Full disabled access.
- Lift access to all levels.
- Hoist and steps for access to the pool.
FIRST AID AND HEALTH AND SAFETY
- First aid trained staff member on site at all times.
- Parents responsible for their children at all times - pool ratio must be followed.
- All personal belongings are left in lockers or elsewhere in the leisure centre at your own risk.
Please ask gym staff about the range of specially-adapted equipment we have in our gym which can be used by those in wheelchairs.
- Two sets of changing rooms - dryside and swimming pool - for male, female and families.
- Cubicles in changing rooms.
- Disabled changing room and showers.
- baby changing facilities.
MAIN AND SMALL POOL ADMISSION POLICY
Children under eight years of age must be accompanied as follows:
One adult to one child under 5 years.
One adult to two children aged between 5 and 8 years.
Children aged 8 and over can enter pool unaccompanied (Main pool only).
Parents/guardians reminded children aged 8 and over must use changing rooms designated for their gender.
We have vending machines serving hot and cold drinks and snacks, which you can enjoy in our seating area.
We have halls and rooms available for events, meetings or conferences. For more information download our price guide.