MAIN POOL ADMISSION POLICY
Children under eight years of age must be accompanied as follows:
- One adult to one child under 5 years.
- One adult to two children aged between 5 and 8 years.
- Children aged 8 and over can enter pool unaccompanied.
Please note Small Pool Admissions Policy For LLANTRISANT LEISURE CENTRE
Children under 16 using the small pool MUST be accompanied by an adult at ALL times.
- Children under eight years of age must be accompanied as follows:
- One adult to two children aged under five.
- One adult to three children aged between five and eight years.
- Male, female and family changing rooms with some cubicles.
- Parents/guardians - children aged 8 and over must use changing rooms designated for their gender.
- Disabled changing room with shower and chair.
- Showers for general use.
- Baby changing facilities.
DISABLED ACCESS TO POOLS
- Hoist for use in accessing the pool.