Library Services will be operating an "Order and Collect" service only. View more about the Order and Collect Service
Important Service Announcement
From 14th September, face coverings must be worn when entering any Rhondda Cynon Taf library.
Use the online library catalogue to browse, reserve and renew items.
Order and Collect Service
Library Services will be operating an "Order and Collect" service only. Books will be available for order and collection from the following libraries:
- Pontypridd Library (Llys Cadwyn)
- Treorchy Library
- Aberdare Library
- Porth Library
- Canolfan Pennar (Mountain Ash Library)
- Rhydyfelin Library
- Hirwaun Library
- Ferndale Library
- Pontyclun Library
- Church Village Library
- Abercynon Library
- Llantrisant Library
- Tonypandy Library
View more about the Order and Collect Service
Please Note – Revised opening times during the “Order and Collect” service
For the latest information please visit the Library Service’s Facebook page, or the council’s website, Twitter or Facebook page.
||9:00 am - 5:00pm
||9:00 am - 5:00pm
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
||9:00 am -5:00 pm
||9:00 am - 1:00 pm
| || || |
|11 x Public Access PCs (with MS Office Software)
||Black and white/colour printer
||Community meeting room *
|Audio book collection
||X Box access
||CD and Memory Sticks on sale
* Use of the community meeting room is free of charge to Community Groups, Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council bookings and Non Profit organisations. Commercial organisations can hire the room at reasonable rates.
To reserve the room please contact us.
- Brownies Monday 5.00-7.00pm
- Essential Skills Monday 10.00-12 noon
- Male Voice Choir Rehearsal Monday & Wednesday 7.00-9.00pm
- Beginners Welsh Tuesday 9.30-11.30am
- Advanced Welsh Tuesday 4.00-6.00pm
- Bingo Thursday 1.00-3.00pm
- Welsh language Coffee morning Thursday 11.00-12.30pm
- Playgroup Friday 9.00-11.30pm
- Digital Fridays Friday 10.00-12.00 noon
- Job Club Friday 10.00-12.00 noon
- disabled parking
- wheelchair access
- lift to second floor
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.