Library Services will be operating an "Order and Collect" service only. View more about the Order and Collect Service
Important Service Announcement
From 14th September, face coverings must be worn when entering any Rhondda Cynon Taf library.
Use the online library catalogue to browse, reserve and renew items.
Order and Collect Service
Library Services will be operating an "Order and Collect" service only. Books will be available for order and collection from the following libraries:
- Pontypridd Library (Llys Cadwyn)
- Treorchy Library
- Aberdare Library
- Porth Library
- Canolfan Pennar (Mountain Ash Library)
- Rhydyfelin Library
- Hirwaun Library
- Ferndale Library
- Pontyclun Library
- Church Village Library
- Abercynon Library
- Llantrisant Library
- Tonypandy Library
View more about the Order and Collect Service
Please Note – Revised opening times during the “Order and Collect” service
||9:00 am to 5pm
||9.00 am to 5:00 pm
||9:00 am to 5:00 pm
||9:00 am to 5:00 pm
||9:00 am to 1:00 pm
| || |
| 8 x Public access PCs (with MS Office Software)
| Internet access
| Online catalogue
||Black and white/colour printer
| DVD collection
||CD and Memory Sticks on sale
|Community meeting room*
* Use of the community meeting room is free of charge to Community Groups, Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council bookings and Non Profit organisations. Commercial organisations can hire the room at reasonable rates.
To reserve the room please contact us.
- wheelchair access
- downloading to CD or memory stick (CD’s and memory sticks can be purchased at the library)
- Every other Tuesday One4All Outreach Surgery 10.00-1.00pm
- Tuesday Community Councillor Surgery 9.00-9.45am
- Wednesday Welsh baby massage 10.30-11.30am
- Wednesday Welsh Rhyme Time 11.30-12.30pm
- Wednesday Parent & Toddler Group 2.00-3.00pm
- Last Wednesday of the Month Bookworms Book Club 2.00-3.30pm
- Every 3rd Wednesday Writing Circle 9.30-12.00noon
For up-to-date information on Pontyclun Library please go to http://www.pontyclun.net/Library
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.