Use the online library catalogue to browse, reserve and renew items.
Hours of Opening
|Day of Week||Times|
||09:00am to 1.00pm (Closed PM)
||09:00am to 1.00pm - 2.00pm to 6:30pm
||09:00am- 1.00pm - 2.00pm to 5:00pm
||09:00am - 1.00pm - 2.00pm to 6:00pm
||09:00am to 1:00pm
| || |
IT suite with 10 public access pc’s and C-Touch interactive screen
2 public access pc’s situated in main lending area
|Black and white/colour printer
|One large community meeting room (seats 15 – 20) with C-Touch interactive screen
||Audio book collection
|One small community meeting room (seats 8 – 10)
||Large print books
* Use of the community meeting room is free of charge to Community Groups, Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council bookings and Non Profit organisations. Commercial organisations can hire the room at reasonable rates.
To reserve the room please contact us.
- Monday (1st of the month) Alzheimers Carers’ Group 9.00 -1.00pm
- Tuesday Dragon Savers 9.00-12.00 noon
- Tuesday Craft Club 10.00-12.00 noon
- Tuesday Knitting & Crochet Group 1.00-3.00pm
- Tuesday Sewing Group 3.00-6.00pm
- Wednesday Job Club 10.00-12.00 noon
- Wednesday IT course 1.00-3.00pm
- Thursday IT course 10.00-1.00pm
- Thursday Baby massage 2.00-3.00pm
- Thursday Coffee mornings 10.30-12.00 noon
- Thursday (2nd of the month) Alternative Reading Group (for the 10.30-11.30am
- Visually Impaired)
- Thursday (3rd of the month) Travol 10.30-12.00 noon
- Friday (1st of the month) Reading Group 4.45-5.45pm
- Friday Digital Fridays 10.00-12.00 noon
- Friday Rockatots 10.30-11.15am
- Saturday (1st of the month) Councillors meeting 10.00-11.00am
Help us improve - don't include personal or financial information, e.g. your National Insurance number or credit card details.
Please provide a reason and any suggestions you feel are necessary in helping us improve the web page.