Available to all. No joining fee. Visit any leisure centre as often as you like.
Welcome to the Leisure for Life membership, which offers you inclusive access to gym, swimming, classes and indoor sports at ALL Council leisure centres. No other local authority in the region offers such comprehensive leisure access for one monthly payment.
You pay one price - with discounts depending on how you choose to pay.
Join today and start saving!
See below examples of the great savings you can make by joining our committed membership scheme.
|Fitness Suite||Classes||Swim||Monthly Pay As You |
|Monthly Direct |
Debt Membership Cost
|You Save |
‘Pay As You Go’ figures based on: Classes: £5.75, Fitness Suite: £5.75, Swim: £3.55, Induction: £11.40.
*Fitness Suite inductions are free of charge as part of the Leisure for Life committed membership scheme.
Pay Annually and Save!
(*Equates to £30.83 a month)
Committed DD Membership
12 month committed membership
Pay by direct debit.
Direct Debit Membership
Pay by direct debit
Single Monthly Membership
Paid by cash.
Access to all Leisure for Life activities for one day.
Save up to 20%
Friends & Family scheme
Combine up to four memberships and enjoy discounted access to all Leisure for Life activities.
- Exclusive access to online booking, allowing you to secure a place in your favourite class up to seven days in advance.
- Enjoy unlimited access to modern gyms, free induction and dedicated support from expert instructors as often as you like.
- Get involved with our fantastic range of classes - from Aqua Aerobics to Zumba with Insanity, Pilates, Octane and Synrgy in between - and enjoy as many as you choose at whichever centre takes your fancy.
- Get back in the game with our indoor sports facilities and play with unlimited access to activities such as squash and badminton.
- Dive into our excellent range of swimming pools and swim as often as you like.
- Combine up to four individual memberships for further saving of up to 20%
- Concessionary rates for junior (under 16) and senior (over 60) members and those on qualifying benefits.
Terms and Conditions / Frequently Asked Questions.