ACCESS TO THE CENTRE AND ITS FACILITIES
- Ramp access to the front.
- Hoist access for pool.
FIRST AID AND HEALTH AND SAFETY
- First aid trained staff member on site at all times.
- Parents responsible for their children at all times - pool ratio must be followed.
- All personal belongings are left in lockers or elsewhere in the leisure centre at your own risk.
- Male and female changing rooms with private cubicles available.
- Larger space available for wheelchair users who wish to change and shower.
- shower facilities.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Lockers for use.
MAIN POOL ADMISSION POLICY
Children under eight years of age must be accompanied as follows:
- One adult to one child under 5 years.
- One adult to two children aged between 5 and 8 years.
- Children aged 8 and over can enter pool unaccompanied.
Parents/guardians reminded children aged 8 and over must use changing rooms designated for their gender.
POOL DEPTH & WATER TEMPERATURE
- 1-2 metres in depth.
- water temperature is 28-30 degrees celsius.
CHANGING ROOM ETIQUETTE
Children aged 8 and over must use the changing room appropriate to their gender.
For Health and Safety reasons, all children aged 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the Changing Rooms, regardless of the sex of the child. We request that all children and their guardians use the Changing Cubicles whenever possible.
Please be discreet when changing if children are present.
We have halls and rooms available for events, meetings or conferences. For more information download our price guide.